With the blow of the wind...

 ... this blog was made. I was at work pondering and this idea came to me. Why don't I start blogging? Even though I am well aware that blogging was hot in the early 2000s and in the era we live in now social media has really taken over our lives. Anyways, I don't want to regret something I didn't do. 

I am just a vessel navigating through languages, my heritage, and my environment. Just to give a bite of the cookie, I'll be venturing into Punjabi, Urdu, and Farsi. English will of course be the bridge. This blog will become what it is meant to be.

You might wonder what "Zabaan-Naameh" (زباننامه) means. It is from Farsi meaning "Book of languages". This is the book of my languages. 

Until we meet again!
ਫਿਰ ਮਿਲਾਂਗੇ।
الوداع۔ 
به امید دیدار۔

Comments

  1. 🤭 ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਰਾਜ ਭਾਗ ਲਾਵੇ ਥੋਡੇ ਬਲੋਗ ਨੂੰ । 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot be a more intriguing beginning. Keep it up and wish you the best, can’t wait follow more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts